|Place of Origin:||Nanjing China|
|Model Number:||Plate Heat Exchanger|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 Weeks|
|Supply Ability:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Frame Material:||GS/SS||Warranty:||12 Months|
|Application::||Pharmaceutical Process||Shipment:||Sea/Air Freight|
Upward Film Evaporating System Heat Transfer Coefficient For Beer Juice Milk Industry
1. Multi effect Evaporator
The operating cost of evaportion device is mainly subject to energy consumption. Usually one or two of the following options, even 3 options will be selected to achieve maximum energy efficiency.
The heat released by 1kg steam condensation is basically the same as the heat absorbed by evaporation of 1kg water. Therefore to single-effect evaporation, 1kg water in the material for evaporation will consume 1 kg live steam; if the secondary steam is used to heat up the steam for the next effect, the consumption of secondary steam and live steam will be cut down by 50% When the number of effect increases, steam consumption decreases while the investment in equipment increases substantially. Therefore usually it shall not be more than 5 effects.
2. Compared to shell-tube evaporator, plate type evaporator has following advantages
1. Higher efficiency: in starch sugar and sugar alcohol industry, regarding triple-effect evaporation device, the average evaporation capacity of heat transfer area per unit may reach 30-50kg/ m2»h. In juice industry, the average evaporation capacity of heat transfer area per unit may reach 30-70kg/ m2«h
2. Small land coverage and compact structure: 20-30t/h large-sized evaporation device may be installed within places of ll*6m of height 4m.
3. Short retention of the material: for four-effect evaporation device, it takes approximately 4 minutes for the materials to pass from first effect to the fourth effect and go out. It only stays for 2-4 seconds at the high-temperature position within the first effect, which is highly effective for the concentration of thermal materials.
4. Low liquid holdup: due to the height of the evaporator, the static pressure of the fluid column is below 15kpa, which reduces the power of the material pump and minimizes the temperature difference of the fluid column (may be ignored).
5. Easy installation and maintenance: installation of one four-effect concentration device may be completed within 7-12 days (depending on the evaporation capacity). The plate bundles may be taken off to be cleaned, replaced, increased, or decreased.
6. Easy inspection: As all the equipment is usually inspected on a small planar area (such as 10*6 square plane), it is extremely convenient. Better effect may be achieved if there is PLC control available.
7. Low investment cost for equipment: As new evaporation equipment, the price of plate type evaporator depends on the evaporation capacity. Usually for a 304 triple-effect plate evaporator with 10T evaporation capacity, the larger the evaporation capacity, more favourable the cost is